Qhemet Biologics: Aethiopika Hydrate and Twist Butter Review
Soooo….. I’m In love!!!!!! Qhemet Biologics if you have not heard of them OMG…. LOOK THEM UP!!!
From Qhemet Biologics site “Qhemet Biologics is an innovative line of high performance, natural products based on African, Mediterranean & Ayurvedic hair care traditions. Our products conform to the stricter EU and Japanese cosmetic safety standards and do not contain mineral oil, silicones, sls, phthalates, parabens, dmdh hydantoin, triclosan, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, diazolidinyl urea or imidazolidinyl urea. We are a vegetarian, cruelty-free and eco-friendly company.”- Qhemet Biologics Inc. 2012
I recently purchaced their hydrate and twist butter after watching Myleik of CurlBox speak about it on her August CurlBox video. And let me tell you it didn’t disappoint!!! This stuff is MAGICAL! LOL I got the best twist out EVER!!!! And my hair is still soft and hydrated, and well defined when I took the twists out. Now…. it is hard to find, their site is sold out but they are selling their products through www.sagenaturalceuticals.com Or your local health foods store, check their site to see if they have a retailer near you. But YES this stuff is good!
Use this thick, rich butter to soften and maintain twists, braids and loose hair! Ideal for dry, highly porous hair! Use as a body butter too! NEW SCENT!
- Softens thick, extra dry hair with an ultra rich blend of Pure Olive Oil, Mango Butter and Rice Bran Oil! A touch of plant wax helps reduce frizz and smooths edges and soy extract adds humectancy. Use sparingly. A little goes a long way.
* The Aethiopika Butter shipped after approximately 6/25 is slightly softer than previous batches per customer feedback. New scent as of 8/26/11.
- Does not contain mineral oil, lanolin, proteins, silicones, essential oils or parabens.
- 100% Vegetarian.
- Moderately fragrant scent.
- Directions: Dig in with finger tip and scoop out a dime sized amount. Rub between palms and evenly distribute through damp or dry sectioned hair before locing, twisting or braiding. For loose hair, rub between palms and evenly distribute through damp or dry hair.
- An uneven surface or mottled coloration is the result of high temperature pouring and uneven cooling. This is not indicative of a formula change nor will it affect performance.
Twist out: (taken down after 4 days twsited)
Posted on August 23, 2012, in Going Natural, HairStyles, Holy Grail, Random, Regimen, Tips, Transitioners and tagged Aethiopika hydrate and twist butter, natural hair, qhemet, qhemet biologics, review, Transitioning, twist out, twists. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.